Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mari mengira

Count down:
1) The hours to my 30th birthday
2) The hours when I will meet my best buddy for a lunch at a Korean Restaurant for my birthday treat..nyum...nyum
3) The hours when Daniel and I would finally reunite with our long-lost Ayah/Hubby
4) The 4 days max when we got to spend REALLY quality time together because on Monday/Tuesday, Hubby will be lost again to us. This time to Vietnam, and it will be much, MUCH longer than the Thailand stint
5) The hours when we will be a PJJ (Perkahwinan Jarak Jauh, thanks to Ahgern for the terms..hehe..) again

Count up:
1) What else, my AGE lah! huhu...

Hubby is scheduled to leave Bangkok on 2pm tomorrow (Thailand time) so I think he should touch down around 4pm Malaysia time. I sent his original degree certificate to his office yesterday because they seemed so much in hurry to send MY hubby to another place in the shortest time possible. Seemed like the need in Vietnam is so great that even Thailand couldn't stop them from taking Hubby to be brought elsewhere. So, we are expecting him to be off on Tuesday max, because on Monday Hubby needs to apply for his Visa. And 3,4 days are max for us to spend quality time together...tsk..tsk..

I am supposed to follow him this time, but we really are not sure yet. Let's see how the living condition there is first. According to plan, Hubby will be there very much longer than Thailand. It might takes years, so we really don't know what's it's gonna be like for us: either we continue our PJJ or I'll move there with Daniel. We'll see how.

Hubby has been in Thailand for 3 months now, and what we will get before he goes to the next destination is 3,4 days only. Sucks, but that's how it goes. I am not sure whether we would be able to attend Afif's 2nd birthday party on Saturday because we need to squeeze the time to go back to Hubby's hometown to visit his parents. And we also need to find me a new handphone! And the new furniture for our new house! And the list goes on!

Anyway, let's focus on celebrating my 30th life on earth with a blast, ok? I hope tomorrow's gonna be great, InsyaAllah. On a YM session with *ty just now, she asked, "Apa azam baru ko pada umur 30s ni?" and I was stumped for a while. Ada azam ke? hehe.. But then, I replied her, "Aku nak jadi millionaire in my 30s" Hahahaha... Boleh? InsyaAllah, nothing is impossible kan? I pray that Allah will grant me great health, great patience, great live, so that I can spend quality time with my beloved family and friends. And, hopefully all the work that I had done for my business will bear fruit some time soon! Amiiiinnn..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

happy birthday dura!! so little time, so much to do eh?

enjoy the quality time together!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger hani said...

thanks nins.. rasa cam amazing race lak..kekeke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home