Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Still down with fever and Hubby's updates

Hubby was worried that I got sick because of him @ the germs that he brought back from Thailand. I didn't think so and apparently the Dr treating me also didn't think so. Just a coincidence, I guess. But my throat hurts like hell. Never had this condition before. Normally it would go off just by a few drops of Str*ps*ls and the next day, the cough would start and the sore throat would disappear. But this time, I had been suffering from this sore throat for about 3 days now, and there is no signs of cough or flu about to begin!

On Hubby:
He arrived in Ho Chi Minh city and kena pow when he got a cab from the airport to his hotel. Had to pay about RM150 for that short ride. Poor thing! He was picked up from his hotel the next day at about 6.45am to begin the journey to his construction site which took about 2 hours ride on something like a water taxi (I don't know the exact word for it) but I believe it is something like the ferry in Penang where you can drive in with your car inside the ferry to be transported to the other side of the river. It was difficult to find Halal restaurant and mosque for Friday prayers, not like in Thailand's KK2. The Site Manager is a Malaysian Malay, so I asked Hubby to obtain more information on living there from him. Now, if only I can go there.. At least the eating part would be taken care of, right? Hmmm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home