Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Daniel oh Daniel

We were at the PH house for the night, after a scrumptious dinner with Nisa @ P*d Thai, Plaza Damas (by the way, for those who didn't already know, my official office is @Block M, Plaza Damas...Iklan sekejap..heheh!), when I suddenly caught a glimpse of Daniel holding something tiny and brownish, very near to his mouth. I was not sure whether he pulled it out from his mouth, or he was just about to put it into his mouth. So, I inspected it quickly, and I nearly fainted because it was a MILLIPEDE (aka ulat gonggok!) It had already curled up, so I was not sure whether it's head or tail was still intact. Mana datang pulak ulat gonggok ni? Muka Daniel selamba aje, and he was still holding the thing, while muka Mummy dah pucat lesi..hehe.. I frantically swept it outside of the house (dalam kegelian yang teramat sangat) and asked Daniel to open his mouth wide for many, many times to check whether there was any unwanted particle inside his mouth.. Aduh anak Mummy ni bikin panik ajer...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home