Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hari yang Letih

I walked a few kilometers today. Seriously!

The day started relatively early since I was supposed to attend a training on a software that I hope to sell to a new lab setup in a certain Kolej Kemahiran Tinggi. But I was informed at the very last minute to attend another meeting with Tan Sri for another project. We have been counting the days for this project to materialize, so I had no choice but to attend the meeting with Tan Sri.

It was just horrible to get into KL that morning that I had to drive around KL for 3 times trying to find the way to get inside and try to be at the meeting by 9.30am. Finally managed to get through but the meeting had already started when I got there. Lucky that another partner was there to hear the briefing, and I managed to join in later when they took a breather.

Then we needed to walk to another building because Tan Sri's company just moved there to have a one-to-one meeting with the person in-charge. It was about 1km walking distance to go to the other buiding. When the meeting was over, we had to walk back to the old building to take the car. Was charged RM18 for the parking. I agreed to send my partner back to his office at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng and then head straight to the other meeting that I needed to abandon earlier.

Just as we were about to reach KLCC, the person that we met just now called and asked us to return to his office because apparently he said his superior wanted to see us. No choice, so we had to turn around. This time we parked the car at the new building. But alas! When we got up, we were told that his superior wanted to meet us at the old building! Kena jalan jugak! hehe..

When we reached at the meeting place, the Boss was still in a meeting with Tan Sri, so as usual we had to wait. Then came lunch time, so we were told that the meeting will take place after lunch. Had a quick lunch downstairs, and then waited for our turn to meet with the Boss. When we cam back up, the Boss said, "Let's have the meetings at my new office ok?" Huh? So menapak la kitorang lagi to the new building..

After an eternity of waiting, and when it was just about our turn to 'mengadap' the Boss said, "Sorry la..Saya dah penat sangat ni. (To his staff that we had met earlier), You settlekan la dengan yang tinggal ni ya?" Duh! And we waited the whole day for nothing? Hai sabar je lah...Nasib baik la memang tunggu this project to materialize je, so no choice but to play their game lah. And lucky that the other party in the meeting that I was supposed to attend understood my situation and didn't mind that I didn't turn up for their meeting.

This time we were charged RM28 for the parking. Duh?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home