Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 06, 2008

Dugaan..

It is not that easy..

In about 3 days time, InsyaAllah we will be heading to Jeddah, Madinah and Mekah to perform the Umrah. This will be our second time performing Umrah, being the first time when my late brother was still around in 1998. The troop this time will consists of my dad, my mum, myself and my son, my sister, her husband and daughter and also her parents in law. I am a bit sad because Hubby couldn't tag along because of his work schedule. So does my youngest brother who had just started work and couldn't take leave.

I would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness from all of you whom I might have wronged. Maaf Zahir Batin and halalkan segalanya, ok?

When you have decided to go, it is not like when you plan to go for overseas holidays where you can plan, pack and leave. This is a journey to become Allah's guest, and He decides whether He wants to welcome you or not. You got to have strong will power, and mental and physical preparation for this journey. It is not THAT easy.

There were a few hurdles that I had to overcome as it grew closer to the planned date. Alhamdulillah all were solved although I did rigorous running around all over the places for the past one month and at times I just wished i could give up. I must also mention that I have lost my 3 years old watch (received as wedding gift from Hubby) and my sister lost her handphone on the same day after we stopped for Asar prayer at a mosque in Muar the other day. Co-incidence? Maybe. But He knows the best.

Note to myself: Must do more Solat Taubat and istighfar

And to top everything, yesterday Hubby informed me that he will come home on the 12th, just 3 days after our departure for umrah. We will miss about a week to be together before I am scheduled to return on the 20th, InsyaAllah. And he will have to return to Ho Chi Minh on July 2nd. I am sad. Dugaan Allah, I have got to be strong.

For the mean time, kena kuatkan semangat, tabahkan iman. Fokus untuk jadi tetamu Allah. Semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan di sana, dan semoga kami semua selamat pergi dan selamat kembali ke tanahair. Amiiinnn...

Friends, please pray for us!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dura, have a safe journey & dpt ibadah byk2 kat sana...

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

selamat menjadi tetamu Allah... doa utk kitorg kat sini sama k?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home