Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Election Fever

I casted my vote at about 12 noon last Saturday. Shook hands with 2 of the 'perayu undi' from the party that I supported, and they reminded me "Jangan lupa, ya?" dengan senyuman meleret dan penuh erti...hehe...

Checked my name and IC at the SPR booth outside, and strangely the scribbled something on my 'saluran mengundi' paper. It was actually the page of the registered voters' booklet which my name was in and my number in the list. Aiks! There wasn't any scribbling during the 2004 voting so I naturally became suspicious. Manalah tau diorang ada link the numbers with the serial numbers of the voting papers ke..hehe.. So, I queried at the policeman stationed outside the voting room. Dia pun cuak sebab I banyak tanya soalan. About seminit jugak le baru lah I masuk dalam. Sampai orang kat dalam pun cuak sebab apesal I tanya banyak soalan kat polis tu?

Anyway, voted dengan jayanya dan keluar daripada pusat mengundi feeling satisfied for having a say in the forming of the next term's government..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home