Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sedih lagi...

After about 2 weeks together, it was time for Hubby to leave us again for HCMC. The next R&R might be somewhere in Jan next year! We have tried our very best to be together and do stuffs together for the past fortnight, and seeing him off this morning made me really, really sad. I didn't even get to send him to the airport because he had arranged for a cabbie to fetch him since it is easier for him to claim from the company later.

Daniel stayed up really late last night to watch his Ayah packing. I think he knew that his Ayah is going to leave him again for a long, long time, so he didn't want to waste his time sleeping. I had actually made it a point to tell him that his Ayah is going away again, so that when Hubby actually does, he would not throw tantrums or search for him. For the past two weeks, "Ayah" had been his ultimate favorite word, and he constantly called out for his Ayah every 5 to 10 minutes, just for the sake of calling him. My dear little prince!

I actually allowed myself to be drowned in my sadness today. With no mood to do anything, I just sat on the bed, surfing the net on my laptop, catch up with friends' blogs, YMing- basically do nothing of importance although I have got tonnes of paperwork to do concerning my biz. And I actually had breakfast- no make it brunch, and dinner on bed! Didn't bathe till about 2pm. No household chores for me today. The dirty dishes and laundry can wait till tomorrow. My house is in a mess but I just don't have the energy to do anything about it. Blurggghh!!!

That's what happened when you became IBU TINGGAL again...hua!hua! B! I'm missing you already!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

alahaiii.. the feeling is too familiar! but until jan next year? that's too long! keep yourself bz till then dearie..! take care!

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeshhh jgn sebut ibu tunggal...choy choy!
thank god your prince is there to keep you bz, dura. mcm aku, husband takde 2 minggu pun nak pengsan2 boring!

zezz

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger hani said...

zezz,

bukan ibu tunggal daaa... ibu tinggal...hehe...

tp this time around, sad feelingnya terlebih2 sket la..dunno why..heh!

nins,

you know very well la kan? huhu...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home