Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Apa khabar Malaysia?

I am quite on par with the happenings in Malaysia, especially the political soap opera in Perak (sudah-sudah la tu berebut kerusi...) They should learn and take iktibar from the turmoils of the world, there are wars everywhere! Pakistan, Georgia, Sudan, Afghanistan and the likes.. And they have sound causes for these wars, and yet in the Bolehland, the war is to become the MB and Excos..haih!

Anyway, I am actually missing my home sweet home. I don't know what has happened to my garden. With my brother treating the house as hotel for sleep-ins only, I am sure most of them have died out of the draught season in Malaysia..isk..isk..

Oh ya! The day before I came to the UK, my cute car was 'kissed' by a van at a parking space. It was quite nasty, and I need to send the car for knocking and repainting. Apparently, in his haste to get out of his parking place to send off some kids to school, the van driver didn't realize that my car was parked next to his van. Dah nak jadi, nak kata apa lagi, kan?

They asked me to send the car for repair and charge the bills to them. Under normal circumstances, I might have, but then, this was not. I didn't have the heart to. Besides, I had received so many blessings and good news before that incident that I thought this might be some kifarah that Allah gave me so that I kept my feet on the grounds. In fact, when the incident happened, I didn't even feel the slightest bit of remorse or anger. Again, benda dah nak jadi. Bukannya dia sengaja pun nak langgar...

Will get my dad to send it to the workshop when he returns back to Malaysia, and I am sure by the time I return home, the car will be as good as before :-)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous jiah said...

lawak la komen pasal perak excos tu... aku setuju 10 juta kali!

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous lavenderina said...

jgn risau msia sudah kembali berhujan skang.. mesti dah idup balik pokok2 tu hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home