Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

At last...

I haven't been able to blog because my broadband service provider seemed to block blogger dashboard. Our Sky broadband has finally been activated, and with the wireless router, connection seemed better. Lega rasa dapat blog balik...hehe...

Without realizing it, it has been 2 months already since I set foot here in the UK. Life has been pretty much the same everyday since my parents left for home.

My day normally starts at around 4 am-ish. Normally, around 5.30 am I would finish cooking lunch for Hubby to bring to work. Hubby would normally leave for work latest by 7 am and return at around 6.30 pm where we would have dinner. By 8 pm normally I would be so sleepy already but usually I would wait till 10.30 pm for Isya' prayers. Kalau dah terlelap tu memang susah dah nak bangun balik for prayers...Maghrib pun 9.30 pm baru masuk waktu...huhu....

I try to go the town at least once a week (normally on Wednesdays) since there would be a big day-market. Sometimes I bake cakes or cookies if Daniel requested to eat them. If I am in the mood, I would prepare curry puffs, or lasagne, or spaghetti, or pizza, or fried meehoon for tea. On weekends, if we are not out for grocery shopping or jalan-jalan, I would cook something different like nasi ayam or what nots, depending on my moods also.

I spend most of my daytime reading emails and FB-ing, handling some matters related to business and at the same time attending to all Daniel's needs. He is a very demanding young man now. I am considering to send him to a play school here, but since we will be here for a short period only, I am not sure whether it would be a hassle.

There you go...My mundane life, for now. But what's more important, we are with Hubby now. My heart and mind are at peace...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home