Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gloomy Wednesday...

Well, the sun is shining very, very brightly outside. The only gloomy thing is my heart.

I am stuck. And there's nothing I could do about it since I am depending on others to finish their jobs so that I could become unstuck. I've got 3 major things to settle within 3 weeks, but with the slow progress, I have serious doubt if these major things could be completed in time.

And I am having a terrible back pain today, which resulted in me couldn't do anything but lie down. Plus, the flu and cough bugs which have been attacking me for the past 3 weeks just don't want to go away!

To add salt to the wound, I am missing Hubby very much. And he's not around to share my woes. Hwaaa!!!

Hope tomorrow will be a shinier day. At least for my heart. Although I am very, very sure that all the above would not disappear tomorrow, at least I hope my heart is strong enough to just ignore the pains..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

awwww... cheer up dura! *hugs*

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger hani said...

thanks nins! *hugs back*

am trying my best :-(

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Hani,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home