Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daniel's school is currently being sealed!!

My goodness! I was shocked when I saw the 'X' taped all around Daniel's school compound when I sent him there on Monday morning. Macam a scene from CSI pulak! 2 of his teachers were waiting in front of the gate and told me that the school's activities would be held at the Dewan Masyarakat near there.

Upon reaching the hall, I asked the waiting teacher what had happened. She told me that the school was sealed because a particular resident (the neighbour of the school) made a complaint to MP** that the school was noisy, some times parents parked their cars in front of his house when sending off the kids and some times the drivers honked.

I tried to call the owner of Daniel's school that day but she didn't answer, but I did saw her the next day when I sent Daniel for school. She explained to me that the neighbour kept stressing to the MP** that he is a pilot, and he needs his rest. And he couldn't rest because of the noise that the kids made during lessons. The thing is, he normally flies during the school period, and when he's back for his rest, the school normally would be over. Maybe some times the time clashes, but it was not every day. And furthermore, he's going to move out soon. So, we really do not see the point of him protesting against the school!

Anyway, the Residents' Association there is on the school's side. They will be meeting again with MP** next week to debate on the issue. Too bad I am a committee of another section's RA, so I couldn't join the meeting. I hope they could resolve the issue soon, because as of now, I am very concerned about the comfort of the kids having lessons at the hall, what with the minimal facilities there and the current heatwave. Daniel's school is not the only kindy at that section. In fact there is at least a kindy at every streets at that section. The other kindies are not facing any such problem. Maybe their neighbours are not pilots, eh? Some people.... sheeeshhh!!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the same thing happened to my nephew's kindy last year... had to move from dsara heights to bangsar! :P

some people are just plain selfish, no doubt.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger hani said...

menyampah giler org mcm ni, nins...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home