Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How did I celebrate my birthday yesterday?

By spring cleaning the house... Yes...What a nice way to celebrate. I didn't feel like it was my birthday in the first place. Maybe it's the age.. Maybe it's the fact that Hubby is not here to celebrate with me... *sigh*

Anyway, thanks a lot to my friends for the wishes in FB. It brightened up the day a little. And, I hope every doa that they said for me will be granted by the Almighty Allah...Amin ya rabbal a'lamin..

My best buddy Nisa came by the house for a sleep over last night and she is buying me lunch today. Wee hooooo!!! Thanks Babe!!!!!

For my birthday present, I wish my Hubby is here with me... Enough said... isk..isk...isk...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home