Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Surprise!!!

My loved one who likes to eat spinach is back home with me!!!

It came as a surprise because he wasn't supposed to come home for a break until another 3 or 4 months down the road.

The Little Highness is ultimately happy for his return, what with his Ayah always allowing him a little extra freedom to do what I normally wouldn't allow him to do. For 2 days in a row now, he had been refusing to go to school (which of course I didn't allow) and he got few minutes of TV watching before going to bed at night.

I just hope when he is supposed to be here in about 3 months time, there wouldn't be any problem for him to come home. Ameen....

As of now, I am UTTERLY HAPPY!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home