Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bibit and Bobot

They are the latest additions to our small family. Daniel was ecstatic when his Acu brought home the two cute rabbits because he has been pestering me for 'bunny' since we were in Nottingham. I do not have a clue which is male and which is female, but I named one Bobot because it's bigger, has better appetite and more active. Bibit is the complete opposite from Bobot, and I am quite worried it.

Officially, I have more things to do now that we have those two on top of an aquarium full of new fishes that I bought with Nisa the other day. Hopefully they can occupy some of my lonely times when the loves of my life are not around me.

So, today I went to Taipan to buy rabbit's shampoo and some other accessories. Then, I stopped for a bit at one of the banks there to deposit a cheque. When I came out of the bank, I was surprised to find an officer tying something to my side mirror. Aiseh!! I actually double-parked my car in front of the bank and I was inside for less than 5 minutes to deposit the cheque at the machine. You guys know what parking is like in the Taipan area, right? The officer saw me, and he untied the side mirror, but told me "Tapi itu compound sudah ada ya?" and I saw the hated piece of paper on my windscreen. Dang!!! It has been years that I last received any sort of summons or compounds. Blurggghhhhh!!!!

Immediately after that, I went to MPSJ to settle the compound. Got a parking space outside of the building, and walked a few hundred meters to the counter to collect the queue ticket. And I was taken aback again when my number would only be up after about 300 more people!!! Grrr!!! I took my lunch at the cafeteria inside the building and then proceed for my Zuhur prayers and still after all that, I have to wait for another 200 people. Adios amigos sahajalah jawabnya....Tak kuasa nak tunggu lagi... I have never had an experience waiting for so many people at any sorts of counters or government hospital even. Strange but true.... hehe....

And Daniel and I are both down with coughs and runny noses... *sigh*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home