Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 07, 2010

The journey with Muhammad Yusuf Firdaus

I wanted to document this for keepsakes, just like what I did for Muhammad Daniel Hafiz.

When we first arrived in Nottingham last year's April, I had discussed with Hubby, the plan to have a go at another baby. Kesian Daniel takde kawan.. So, we had been trying, and alhamdulillah I got pregnant in October 2009.

From the start, we have decided to keep mum about the pregnancy. I only informed my parents. Even the in-laws didn't know about the news. This time around, the tummy was a bit small during the first and second trimesters. I chose loose clothing when attending party invitations and wedding, and managed to cover the truth...hehe...

The experience while pregnant with Yusuf Firdaus differed from when I had Daniel Hafiz. And this time around, as you all have already known, Hubby was not by my side throughout the pregnancy. It WAS difficult. What with all the raging hormones, the loneliness and a 4-year old boy to manage. Many a time, I ended up by crying myself to my heart's content.

Nevertheless, Allah is Great and Most Gracious. Like the previous pregnancy, I never had morning sickness. And this time around, I wasn't bugged by leg cramps at any time of the day, especially in the mornings when I woke up, unlike the previous pregnancy. With Daniel, I got the cramps almost every other morning, and Hubby was the one who helped to ease the pain. No Hubby, no cramps... I was very thankful for this.

(to be continued)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home