Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Poisoned...

Yeap, I've been poisoned since Sunday. Food poisoning, that is. And today is already Thursday. Still, it doesn't show any signs to stop soon. I've taken the charcoal tablets and the salt. And the best thing was, I was bugged during sleep time at nights only. The trips to the toilet every other hour when everybody else were sound asleep. *Sigh*

Time to take the second visit to the clinic, I guess. Power sungguh racun kali ini.. I remember the last time I was severely 'poisoned' was in 1991 when I was a first former in TKC... huh! Dah lama dah tu.... huhu....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

Get well soon, dura!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger hani said...

thanks nins! at least THE HUBS is back today....yahooo!! can rely on somebody else to take care of me and the boy...alhamdulillah....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home