Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 03, 2010

"Daniel good boy, kan Mummy, kan?"

This has been a repetitious statement by my boy for the past few weeks. He would get very upset if I didn't agree, so layan je lah...

And lately, he would say, "If Mummy say no toys (while we were shopping or any other things that I forbid him to do), I don't say anything. I just keep quiet (meaning tak throw tantrums la tu). I am a good boy, kan Mummy?"

Iyer la sayang... Awak memang good boy.... Please continue to be a good boy till the end of time, ok? I love you so much!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

Ahaks! Of coz la good boy kan Daniel? For mummy to say no, that'd give negative view already... hihihi...

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger murni adam said...

so cute..moga cepat besar jadi anak yg soleh...

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger hani said...

hehe nins... upset gila2 ni kalau tak agree dia good boy... dalam sehari entah berapa kali kena admit dia good boy daaa...hahaha...

thanks murni....ameen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home