Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bapak borek, anak rintik...

Last week, I did my grocery shopping at the usual shopping mart with the family. I was turning into one of the cashier's lane when suddenly I heard some chaos. An elderly man looked fumed, and I heard him shouting something like, "Kurang ajar! Not even saying sorry! Ba*%ard!" His whole family was with him, and when I looked at them, I saw the rest of the family members looked rather sheepish. But right after the old man uttered the 'B' word, a small boy of maybe 5 or 6 years of age, whom I believed was his grandson also shouted "Ba*%ard!!!!"

Oh well... The apples won't fall very far from the tree, eh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home