Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Conjunctivitis

Hubby left for Melaka at about 6am, and I woke up with sealed left eye. It was red, itchy and swollen, out of the blue.. Went to a GP near my office since I have an appointment with my real estate agent there.. And yay! 2 days of sick leave aka MC!!

The meeting with the agent went smoothly and InsyaAllah if everything's OK, we will be getting a house soon. Pray that everything with go well, Amiin....

On the way home, dropped by a few banks to see what are the facilities that they can offer for SM business.. Nothing interesting came out of these tries.

By the time I got home, both eyes were red..heheh...Orang bagi MC suruh rehat/tidur, dia pergi merayau and drive around pulak!! Sempat went shopping for baby's birthday also...hihi...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home