Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The day that I put my foot down...

I tendered in my resignation today.. I am really pissed off.. There goes my plan to leave in a good way... Now I am leaving with hatred..

Let them think whatever they want to think..I am prepared to leave, anyway..It's just that I thought of doing so after the Korea trip... But now, I guess Korea trip will go down the drain..Not that I am sad, though.. I never wanted to go in the first place, but they pushed me to join...I guess they just have to bear my travel charges without me actually going la...Your lost, not mine!!

I see it in a positive way.. As of next Saturday, InsyaAllah, I will be my own boss... Susah, senang, rajin, malas semua atas diri sendiri... Untung, rugi, penat, lelah hak sendiri..It came sooner than I expected, but I think the sooner the better.. It's hard to juggle work for 2 organizations anyway.. Had many, many sleepless nights doing up proposals for my own company because I couldn't do it during daytime and also at home until baby Daniel sleeps.

So people, wish me luck and please help to pray for my new 'baby's' success.. Amiin...And, my previous company, beware! Your clients might be stolen soon!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

all the best dura!! :)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger AppleCrux said...

goodluck dura on your new 'baby'!
-ida.z-

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger fara / ly-d said...

all the best dura on ur new baby!! wish i had the guts to venture on my own... nyehnyehnyeh.. instead of whining abt my current job

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger hani said...

thanks guys...so far it has been so good..been very busy with projects walaupun baru je 1.5 week officially started... alhamdulillah...own effort, own money...and i can manage my own time better now...

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger lelakhalidah said...

Dura,

EXcellent! Good move!
You will not get rich when working for others..

be your own boss!

Sure there gonna be an obstacle but Loser never win and Winner never QUIT!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger hani said...

thanks lela,

of coz la nak kaya tapi tu semua rezeki Allah kan? tapi yg pentingnya satisfaction dan yg penting takyah ikut perintah sesapa nak buat keje..hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home