Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 05, 2007

Down memory lane

Tiba-tiba teringat zaman remaja dulu-dulu...

I went to an all-girls boarding school in Negeri Sembilan during high school. Lots and lots of sweet and bitter memories there, but I strongly believed that it was there that I found myself and started developing my true characters until I became what I am today.

There are so many rules that we needed to follow, which I sometimes still do until today. One of it was we were not allowed to step on the grass in the school and also hostel compounds, except during litter picking sessions. Rumput yang boleh dipijak hanyalah di padang dan di tempat menjemur pakaian belakang dining hall and belakang blok G. I still avoided grassy areas as much as I could until today..hehe..

Popular phrases among the girls:
1) Finishing? (While knocking on shower curtains/doors)
2) After you (To book the usage of public phones
3) *Dorm name* (most of the time juniors')! Someone!!
4) Assalamualaikum kak!
5) Sickening nya!
6) Sarcastic nya!!
7) Goody-goody!
8) Mendada (hahahaha)

Emm....Dah tak ingat dah yang lain-lain...So, tagging the other 'girls' to add on the list..hihi...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

i seem to have a short term memory u know. can never remember anything until someone else mention it first.

i still eat without putting my hand on the table n walk quietly up the staircase.

mendada?? i think back then some were jealous of those with biggest bust!! haha.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger hani said...

nina,

oh yes! those are the things that i still do today, too! hehe...

and the mendada part... i remember someone were nick-named that because of the way she walks...hihi..

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"you all tau tak apa you all dah buat?!!????"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :)

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tatau ....

(what have we done now?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home