Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Update

Yes, I know I had been behind in updating this blog...Work and life were just too haywired these past few weeks. I had many, many posts incomplete and stashed in the draft section.. Too busy to complete them and publish..hihi..

Anyway, just came to know that my 'tough cookie' friend who had to share the love of her husband with another woman, (those who read my previous entry would know about this) had switched job. Got a better offer as an engineer with a big corporate..Good for her..But, the new place is so far from her house! Easily an hour's journey on good days.. What with the 2 babies, part time study (in another place about 45 mins from her workplace also)...Makin kurus ler jawabnya..

Actually I am quite worried for her..And I pity her very much... And I respect her for the courage and toughness.. Memang tabik spring..

Y, all the best to you.. Please take care of yourself and try your best not to neglect the babies... They need you, especially now...May Allah help you in all ways possible..Amiin...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home