Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 04, 2007

Sape follow AF5?

I am...Not because it is such a superb program not to be missed, but I followed it just for the sake of watching a singing competition.. Not that this year's AF is outstanding in that field, either.. Took them very long to be polished.. The first few concerts were horrible, and I just saw a positive turn on the 6th concert..I personally like Syawal's voice...Manly gitu..hahah... My first few week's thinkingg were: Why are the girls so mengenyam (bak kata Cikgu Kalsom from my fifth year in primary school) aka gedik or ngada-ngada...Was that their way to attract attention or what? If it was, they had failed miserably la...Buat orang meluat lagi ada la..

I followed AF1 to AF5.. But I never voted..Buang duit jer... Lemme list down my favorites for each season:

AF1 : Shaari and Rosma
AF2 : Zahid
AF3 : Bob, Amelia and Idayu
AF4 : Faizal and Farhan
AF5 : Shawal, Aizat and Mila

Yes, Mawi is not on my list because I hate hypocrites..hahah! Mesti die-hard Mawi fans marah with my statement... Maklumlah, dia kan tak boleh kena kutuk? Mesti ada je yang nak mempertahankan dia..Boo hoo!

I hope they AFMASUK Aizat because he is talented and he could really deliver his songs..And please lah..I hope Dafi won't enter the finals, but i think that is not possible since his votes are high...Hmm..We all know life is not fair, huh?

Anyway, I really didn't like Mila at first..Because she was so gedik la.. I didn't realize about her powerful voice initially because I was so blinded by her gedikness.. So, aspiring singers/actors/actresses, please hide your gedikness or loratness if you want to go far..heheh..

Which reminds me of AI07.. I think the 'Idol gives back' show was awesome...Sedih yo, sampai termenitik gak la air mata tengok budak-budak yang tak berdosa tu... And also the mummies yang died because of AIDS..Tapi, while watching it, my bad thinking asyik la terfikir yang those popular artistes yang dok hug and kiss them tu tengah berpura-pura je.. Just for show bak kata omputeh....haha...My bad, tapi who knows that it was the actual truth kan?

Hmm...Can't wait to see tonight's AF...Lagu-lagu semua best so I really hope they don't screw up.. But, what's with 'Joget Lambak' as the bonus song? Euww!!

5 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dafi got the boot.

yeay for you!

heehee

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

this season tak penah tgk full show lagi :P

but imtiyaz can immitate heleza's "beghehhhhh" already!! hehe.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger elly said...

hi there dura..

alamaks.. sama la nins.. have yet to see the full show this season...but saw dafi and that guy that sang anuar zain's perpisahan. That got my attention coz i like that song hehe...
who's the most talented eh (who can really sing??)

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mummy-0,

nobody

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger hani said...

somehow my earlier comment didn't get posted...

anyway, ada rupanya yang follow..ingat i sorang je.. kekeke..

zezz, true that nobody is really talented this time around...only acceptable je, takde yang outstanding (except Aizat during 6th concert). lembab betul nak tunggu dorang buck up..

nins, imtiyaz dah boleh kecek 'beghehhh'? wow! cayala..hahaha..pasni ajar dia cakap "line clear!" plak eh? hihi..

mummy-o, aizat nyanyi lagu 'Perpisahan' tu memang vass!! tapi malangnya the next concert dia booted out...pity!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home