Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pissed off by inconsiderate people

Dah banyak hari kita beraya, but today I would like to share my bad experience with inconsiderate people during Ramadhan this year. These people were so inconsiderate sampai rasa nak pergi tepuk kepala sorang-sorang to knock some sense into them.

It happened in MidV@lley during one of the weekends of Ramadhan. We had just finished some last minute shopping for Daniel @ J*sco T@m@n M@luri and were heading home for iftar. Since we were cought up in a bad traffic on the Fed Highway, Hubby decided to buka puasa @ MidV@lley. And since it was a bit late already, we were rushing to the surau for Asar (gajah) prayer.

Hubby asked me to go first while he took care of Daniel. And boy! It was a tremendous feat to get into the surau! It was SO DAMN packed with people! Getting inside the surau was one thing. Trying to get into the ablution area for wudhu' was another tough task! Imagine queuing for more than 20 minutes just to wudhu?

And at that time, I hadn't realize it yet. While looking around, scouting for a waqaf telekung because I forgot to bring my telekung bag from inside the car, only did I realize that those people whom filled the surau were not actually praying! These groups of youngsters were having enjoyable conversations in waqaf telekungs with food and drinks on stand-by while they wait for the iftar time! They filled the surau to the brim, until people who were REALLY praying had tu hunch and menyelit where possible to pray!

I understood that they want to be done with their solat Maghrib first before they enjoy the iftar feast outside, but please! Couldn't you be more considerate? And did you think that you obtained extra pahala by solat Maghrib di awal waktu while depriving other people who tried to solat Asar but couldn't because of you? I admit that I was late but it wasn't done on purpose. Otak letak kat lutut ke???

I was so mad at that time and am still mad now when I reminisce the incident. Eii geram sungguh!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home