Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

Buka Puasa Do

I was supposed to have a Buka Puasa meet with old uni friends today, but Mak called in the morning to say that we have a family Buka Puasa Invitation from her acquaintance tonight also. Aiseh.. We had been planning the old friends' meet since last week but due to many were not able to make it last week, we had to postpone it to today. And now, I had a choice to make..Adus pening!

Anyway, told *ty that I will be joining Mak's invitation at Sher*ton Subang first, and later will join them at the restaurant in Shah Alam. That should solve the issue, and everybody would be satisfied. But, not before I got my emotions all worked out because of these comflicting meets. Was moody all day long.

We (Hubby, Daniel and I) arrived in Subang at about 6pm after collecting something from the office. We stopped by Carr*four to kill the time, and at about 7pm, we were ready to go. Called Abah, and he said they were just about to leave the house. WHAT? Anyway, the 3 of us went to Sher*ton first to wait for the rest of the family to arrive.

When we stepped into the ballroom where everyone had started breaking fast, we couldn't find the host nor the allocated table. I suspected that we were in the wrong room, so Hubby proceeded to ask one of the kitchen staffs. Didn't know whether he was the chef or what but he did wear this tall hat most chefs wear. Turned out that we were indeed in the wrong place. The guy was kind enough to guide us to the designated coffee house, but not before offering us two glasses of drinks for us to break fast and waited for us to finish our drinks before showing us the way. Such a kind soul!

Great food to feast on, but at about 8.15pm, we excused ourselves to attend the other do. Saw that *ty called me 2 times but I didn't hear them, so I returned her call but to no avail. Called the other girls at the do, but no one picked up their d*mned phones. Called them so many times! Rasa macam call to TV or radio station to enter some contests pulak. I worked up my emotions again, and since I didn't know the exact location of the restaurant of the meet, and after having a few rounds in Shah Alam city centre and failed to find the place, I called it quit.

Reached home, feeling lethargic and upset, I slept immediately as my head touched the pillow. And after about an hour, *rt called and said that they have just finished the meeting and apologize for not picking up my calls because she didn't hear them. Fine... I tried to make everybody happy but I failed due to the circustances..So it was out of my control and I couldn't do nothing about it. Well, there will be other meets, InsyaAllah kalau umur panjang, kan?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home