Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Raya posting

I am safely back at home now after 4 days of vigorous travelling, alhamdulillah. Had to cut short the holiday because Hubby got an internal exam today at his office.

I didn't get a chance to eat any lemang this year. Ketupat, nasi himpit, berasak semua dapat rasa. Had been stuffing my face with food all these 4,5 days. Anyway, I had a bad tummy ache on the first day of Syawal. Maybe perut terkejut sebab tiba-tiba kena proses banyak makanan..hehe..Had bouts of diarrhea all day long..Dah la one time tu I really had to go but we were stuck in the traffic on the highway. Nasib baik dapat bertahan..hehe..

Anyway, my sister celebrated her birthday on the first day of Syawal this year. I baked her a cake (well two cakes actually sebab the first one tak jadi..hehe..) and put some cream and deco on top of it..I was so proud of myself.. Didn't get a chance to taste it but it looked pretty enough for a first timer.. Well, I baked cakes before but this was the first time I used cream to decorate. Was satisfied with the result and I resolve to bake more cakes and cookies after this..muehehehehe...Well, at least that will be my plan IF I am going to follow Hubby to his work location later.

We travelled back to Abah's hometown in Kulai, Johor on the noon of Raya. Myself, Hubby and Daniel travelled separately from the rest of the clan because we had to make a pit stop at Hubby's hometown, Jasin first. The next day, we went to visit relatives all over JB and we returned to Jasin on the third day of Raya. Spent the night there and came back home the next day (yesterday). We dropped by Mak's hometown in Alor Gajah on the way back to meet Nenek and my aunty's family. Sempat jugak pergi shopping while we were in Malacca and got myself a new handbag from Hubby..heheh!

All in all, a tiring journey but we had fun catching up with the relatives and enjoying the good food. Oh ya..Terlupa pulak..I sempat tempah another pair of baju kurung with my cousin on the third day of Raya..hehe.. I have it with me now tapi belum sempat guna lagi sebab belum beraya to friends' houses here pulak..keke..Tapi this year we didn't get to visit many, many relatives and friends because of the cut short holidays. Hopefully the Raya mood will come soon so we will have the Raya blast soon!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

dura, hope u got the birthday invitation sms :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home