Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Final Raya do

I had to babysit for my niece, Nur Dhiya Irdina today because my sister is working. Although I had done it a few times before, believe me, it was not that easy. That is why I am not thinking of having another baby for the time being...hehe... Dhiya requires so much attention that everytime I had to babysit for her, Daniel would be left on the mercy of anybody else around the house. And if there was nobody around, he would have to play on his own. Poor baby! But he would demand for my attention, too! And since he is not used to share his toys and stuffs with other babies, he would demand for whatever Dhiya touches. And when I rock baby Dhiya in his swing, he would climb into my laps. Macam-macam lagi la dia punya antics. Memang pandai nak jealous..hehe..

When my sister and parents finally came back, it was too late to attend to Melly's invitation already. Sorry Melly! Didn't know that the time was extended. Hubby segan nak pergi sebab dah past the schedule informed by Melly.

But we managed to go to the 2 final open houses on the last day of Syawal that night. First, we went to my SIL's house in Puchong. And I discovered that she was 5 months pregnant with her 5th child (but her first child passed away after a few months years ago because of some mishaps, I think). Bertambah lagilah cucu Nek Jah..hehe.. So, Daniel will be a taiko for his another 2 juniors whenever the family gathers in Jasin..keke..

After that, we went to Art's house in Semenyih. Beriya-ia betul memasak ni and there were so many leftovers that she packed some for us to bring home. We were among the last few guests who left her house. Daniel enjoyed walking around the house and manja-manja with Art and his brother- which was something very unusual...hehe..

Turned out that Art discovered of her pregnancy 2 days later, after expecting for quite some times. Congrats Art & Yaser.. Take care betul-betul and may the journey be smooth sailing. Amiiin....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home