Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 09, 2007

Crash course

I spent most of the Deepavali holiday learning... accounting! It was HARD! The last time I did ledgers and balance sheets was waaaay back in 1993 during third former's Kemahiran Hidup's Accounting sessions. And now, I need to do management account and balance sheet for my own company. I know engineering language, but accounting language: totally blank, totally zero knowledge.

Alhamdulillah, help was around. I attended a crash course by my cousin brother at his house in Semenyih yesterday. Thanks bro! Spent most of the day day, trying to update my accounts and trying even harder to grasp the concept and everything that I needed to know for my management account. We are due for audit soon, and I am very lucky that somebody was willing to help me all the way, alhamdulillah.

And I spent the whole of Friday night until the wee hour of 5am the next morning balancing my sheets. And I must say, I am quite proud of my achievement..hehehe...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home