Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

He is finally gone

YES, HE IS FINALLY GONE.

I had a half-day seminar in the morning @ KL Hilton. He had to go to his office and then the embassy to collect the visa. Daniel had to stay with his Nenek for a few hours of the morning until Atuk came home from the market, sent Nenek to her office and took Daniel along with him back to the market to make some deliveries to his customers.

We all rushed home so that we could be at the airport by 4pm because the flight was scheduled at 6.05pm. By about 3.20pm, we sped off for the airport. Lucky Abah volunteered to drive us there, so at least we didn't need to park the car at the airport.

I thought that I wouldn't feel anything. But as he walked passed the immigration posts @ KLIA, I felt a part of my heart went numb. Then, I began to feel the emptiness. I thought that I would cry that instant, but I didn't, thanks to baby Daniel's wailing at seeing his Ayah walking away from us. And I was so tired of carrying him all the way back to the car because he refused to walk that I didn't feel the urge to shed a tear a two. Drenched I was, but with sweat, not tears..hehe..

A short MSN session with his friend who has been there since Ramadhan shed some lights to Hubby's soon to be whereabouts. I waited for his call, and finally, the call came at about 11.30pm. I was never so excited to receive his call (well at least not after marriage..hehe..) He was put at a hotel first before going to the site tomorrow.

I think the days are just going to be longer and longer. Well, it is indeed true that absence make the heart grow fonder...ewwah!!!

I am thinking of making a passport for Daniel in these few days. So, who knows? We might go there any time soon, InsyaAllah..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

awwwww... daniel saved mummy from crying!!

n yes, absence does make the heart grow fonder ;)

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger hani said...

nins,

nasib baik ada daniel..kalau tak, banjir klia kut...kekeke..

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger hani said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home