Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

So soon?

Hubby went to his office this morning with his passport as requested by his boss. I was supposed to meet up with a friend today but had to cancel because I was busy preparing stacks of documents for my company. Hubby went to apply for his visa around 11am and by lunch time, he got his flight details already. He is to fly TOMORROW afternoon! WHAT????

And there I was, struggling with my work, Daniel's tantrums and packing his stuffs. Went to a nearby supermarket to buy some packed food for him to bring along. Not much choice, so he would have to make do.

SMS session with Aty:
Me: Lan nak gi Thailand dah esok at least sampai ujung bulan depan
Aty: Ye ke? Gersang lah ko...

Hampeh!!!

And I slept in front of the telly that night. Tak sedar langsung sampai about 4.30am, when I went inside the bedroom and found out that Hubby was still packing his stuffs. Poor thing...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

it's not THAT hard to be left alone actually ;)

u'll get used to it... hehehe...

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger hani said...

actually i am looking forward to it too..hehe..(don't let my hubby know this..kakaka)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home